Data Entry Clerk - Full time
Vancouver, BC, Canada
TICit Hub is looking for a full-time Data Entry Clerk who understands the critical nature of data accuracy and timeliness. Aligned with TICit Hub's initiative to put quality first, you will help ensure that TICit Hub's data meets our highest standards. The Data Entry Clerk will be responsible for entering information from structured and unstructured fields into TICit Hub's platform.
- entering data accurately and timely into TICit Hub's platform
- capable of processing high volumes of data in an accurate and timely manner
- capable of adhering to data business procedures
- identifying and reporting data issues
- provide constructive feedback on data issues by participating in internal team reviews
- clear and concise communication with external parties
- verifying all data provided by other parties in compliance with TICit Hub's needs and policies
- identify areas for process improvement and collaborate in suggesting/designing solutions
- take on additional work items as required by the TICit Hub data team
- committed to safeguarding data as per TICit Hub's data governance program
- creating spreadsheets to track data anomalies
- self-contained as well as team player
- great communication skill
- excellent time management skills
Required Skills And Experience
- previous experience in data entry of other clerk role
- fast and accurate typing skills
- post-secondary diploma or equivalent
- excellent written and oral communication skills
- working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- time management and attention to detail
- knowledge of data ingestion and processing procedures
- demonstrated knowledge of working with public, semi-public, restricted, and sensitive data in any domain, preferably trading and commodities
The Market We Serve
TICit Hub is a software and data service provider to the commodity trading industry. TICit Hub is the industry leading, global solution that standardizes and processes operational trading and supply information for over 4000 users across 50 different countries from energy majors such as: ExxonMobil, BP and Chevron.
The People We Want
TICit Hub is comprised of a team of highly motivated people working together in pursuit of product excellence and service to our customers. We seek brilliant, hardworking people who want to be part of a growing team and fun environment where leading edge technology and solutions are created and successfully commercialized. Every team member is empowered to learn, grow and share his or her knowledge and experience. Together, we are TRUE, BRILLIANT and we MAKE THINGS HAPPEN!
At TICit Hub, the overall well-being of our team is important. We believe in fostering a culture that supports and provides opportunities for personal and professional development so that we can collectively provide the best experience for our clients and teams. We are located near the Olympic Village, at the south end of False Creek, near Science world and the Main Street Skytrain station.
To join our team, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only successful candidates will be contacted.